Brian D. Grubb is the managing member of the firm and head of the construction and business law sections. His practice focuses on all aspects of construction law and real estate development, corporate law, health law, and governmental relations.
Brian has been involved in the development, negotiation, and management of many complex and iconic construction projects across the Gulf South including airports, healthcare facilities, hotels, multi-family housing, and industrial projects. Such assistance includes advice and counsel to owners, designers, and builders on all aspects of finance, planning, risk management, compliance, procurement, land acquisition, zoning, contracts, and governmental relations. His experience includes advising clients on compliance with state and federal laws and regulations and a myriad of complex program requirements including, but not limited to, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Community Development Block Grants (CDBG), State Capital Outlay, Disadvantage Business Enterprises (DBE), HUD mortgage insurance programs, Federal Aviation Authority (FAA), and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Brian also has considerable experience in advising clients on the risks and benefits associated with a variety of innovative construction delivery methodologies.
Additionally, Brian routinely advises clients on health law issues and transactions, compliance, intellectual property, contracts, and corporate governance.
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Lean Construction Institute – New Orleans
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Louisiana Super Lawyers Rising Star in the area of Construction Law (Thomson Reuters)
- Illinois, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- Louisiana, 2007
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.S. (cum laude), 1999
- John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2004