Mr. Lupin, a Board Certified Health law Specialist, recognized by the Louisiana Board of legal specialization. Joined the law firm of Sullivan Stolier & Schulze , LLC on 2015. The firm provides a broad range of legal services to health care providers including, but not limited to, services involving reimbursement under the federal Medicare and federal/state Medicaid programs, private insurance plans, fraud and abuse and other regulatory advice, federal and state administrative and judicial advocacy, medical staff and credentialing issues and related health care matters.
Prior to joining Sullivan Stolier & Schulze LLC, Mr. Lupin founded the healthcare regulatory practice at a suburban New Orleans law firm. Before that, Mr. Lupin worked for 10 years at a large downtown New Orleans firm.
During his career, Mr. Lupin has represented numerous physicians, hospitals, joint ventures, managed care entities and other providers in numerous matters, including advice on Medicare and Medicaid, licensure issues, contracts, fraud and abuse, Stark laws and regulations, and hospital and medical staff bylaws. Mr. Lupin has represented purchasers and sellers of numerous health care entities, including hospitals, physician practices, and home health agencies.
Professional Associations, Honors and Activities
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Louisiana Hospital Association
- Martindale AV Preeminent rated
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the New Orleans Museum of Art
- Chairman of the Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation’s Audit Committee
- Louisiana, 1991
- Florida, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western District, Louisiana, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Middle District, Florida, 2015
- Texas, 2016
- Tulane Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1990
- Tulane University, BSM, Business, 1987